Saturday, May 21, 2005

Time For Some Action

I haven't updated my Chance22 Views page in a while. Figured maybe it had something to do with the HTML, uploading, etc. (Really, I'm just a lazy bastard, but if the excuse works, roll w/ it). So I decided to hop aboard the blog wagon. I didn't realize blogs were FREE. I should have known, since everyone has one. I just wasn't paying attention. Seems like everything computer-related either starts out dumb expensive or free. I don't understand the economics of it all, but I'm not the CEO of the internet, so I'll leave the numbers up to someone else. For now, let me just commit to blogging.

Guess this means I need to update Chance22.com at some point, and link to the new blog. Hopefully I get to this sooner than later, cuz its overdue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home