Thursday, November 17, 2005

Some Quick & Random Observations

The Sixers may not be as bad as I thought they were going to be. And the Pacers may not be as good as everyone else thinks.

Michael Jordan was right about Kwame Brown. I'll keep C-Webb.

Shouldn't Darko be an All-Star by now? Send him to the D-League for some tick.

Donovan McNabb not playing this Sunday is a make or break move for the season. But if they win w/ McMahon, does he stay on the field? And by the way, what happened to Koy (don't get me wrong, I'd go w/ McMahon, too, but let's call it for what it is then and say Koy's been the #3 QB slash designated field-goal holder all along)?

After McNabb threw that pick Monday night, did TO look in the mirror and say, "See, I knew you were right about that guy all along."

I wish my daughter did not inherit my stubborness so early. It's going to be a rough year.