Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Injury to Insult

Add Brian Westbrook to the Eagles woes. (Not that it really matters at this point).

I told my homey Monday before leaving work that all Seattle needed was to put up 14 and it was a done deal. So after the Eagles failed to stop the Seahawks on the first series - letting them convert third down after third down - then Mike McMahon threw his first pick and dude ran it back for 7, it was 14-0, and I turned the TV off. But I did see when Westbrook came up gimpy on the sidelines, and I thought to myself, "I hope he doesn't have that foot injury that Dawk had a few seasons ago (Lis Franc)." Why did I have to think such a thing?

So now 'Brook and McNabb will be going to the Superbowl... on Madden... playing as the Colts! And T.O. will still be trying to get back in the locker room so he complain about how poor the organization is. (Yo, T, if you did this, maybe somebody would be willing to talk to you. Trust me... they're about to be that desperate again (but do they realize this?)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home